Send a link to this event via email using the form below.
Energiser & icebreaker activities are the perfect way to refresh and refocus delegates during a conference or kick off a team building day.
Energisers and icebreakers can last anywhere from five minutes to half an hour and are a great way to start team away days and corporate events. Easily adaptable to your theme or training needs these quick activities are both good fun and a fantastic way to get the team thinking in the right direction.
EMG has a number of energisers and icebreakers up its sleeve including:
- Ball touch
- Paper tower
- Bush tucker trial
- Two truths and a lie
- Paper road
Your Energiser or Icebreaker Activity Includes:
- All pre-event and onsite management
- An event manager to lead the energisers
- All equipment required for each energiser
- Digital cameras for each group to capture images of their event
- A complimentary CD with guest’s images
Energiser & Icebreaker Extras:
- Branded clothing for guests/staff
- Professional photographer/videographer
Suggested Itinerary for Energiser & Icebreaker Actvities:
|9.45||Event manager is introduced and briefs group on their energiser and goal|
|9.50||Group is split into teams and begin their activity|
|10.20||Teams successfully finish activity and receive debrief that prepares them for their day’s programme|
||The group’s main programme for the day begins|