Looking for a fun and unique job in a fast paced environment?
Join us in the world of events as a freelance Event Assistant and Event Instructor out on events. Exciting hands on event experience in a fun and exciting industry. A great opportunity to meet new people, develop personal skills and experience a range of events.
What we're looking for:
- Smart, personable, reliable and outgoing individuals
- Energy and enthusiasm (Smiling really is infectious!)
- A full clean drivers licence
- 21 years and over (If you're under 21, please give us a call to discuss)
What we can provide you:
- Work on a freelance basis
- Competitive daily pay rate
- Event training
- An opportunity to gain experience in the events industry
Our offices are based in Lymington, Hampshire where staff are required to meet prior to events taking place. For those that are committed and show potential there is also the opportunity to progress to an Event Manager.
Would suit anyone looking for additional work alongside another job, male or female as a chance to earn some extra money and gain experience in a fun and dynamic industry.
To find out more details or to apply now please contact our Operations Manager Gemma Tredgett on email@example.com